LET INDIANA WORK FOR YOU
Let Indiana Work for You was enacted in 2019 with the mission to help keep Hoosier graduates—both our in-state students and those who come to us from out of state—in Indiana.
We know Indiana’s future depends on keeping talented graduates in their communities and in our state. Let Indiana Work for You aims to provide colleges and universities with information and resources concerning workforce opportunities, economic and financial benefits, and quality of life incentives from a regional and statewide perspective. Let Indiana Work for You hopes to illustrate that Indiana is a place to live, work and play—a place to put down roots.
If you have questions about Let Indiana Work for You, contact info@che.IN.gov.
- Full Toolkit with Student Handouts
- Partner Toolkit
- Workforce Opportunities – Student Handouts
- Economic & Financial Benefits – Student Handouts
- Quality of Life & Young Professional Benefits – Student Handouts
- PowerPoint Template
- Logo – Full Color
- Logo – 1 Color
- 21st Century Talent Regions Data Display: IN.gov/cct/datadisplay.htm
- Hoosiers By the numbers: hoosierdata.IN.gov
- Indiana Career Ready: IndianaCareerReady.com
- Indiana Commission for Higher Education: IN.gov/che
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation: iedc.IN.gov/indiana-advantages
- INDemand Jobs: IndianaCareerReady.com/Indemandjobs
- Visit Indiana: VisitIndiana.com